Dr. Mandell offers relationship guidance to families, couples and individuals.
Coaching sessions are available in person, by phone, FaceTime or Skype.
Coaching topics include:
- Re-entering the dating world after divorce
- Maximizing the effectiveness of your on-line dating profile
- Defining relationship benchmarks and dealbreakers
- Premarital coaching
- Guidance with Prenuptial agreements
- Successfully planning for the empty nesting years
- Enhancing communication skills within your relationship
- Strengthening family bonds
Matchmaking is offered to clients through one of two options. Individuals can either be matched directly through Dr. Mandell or via the services of Dr. Mandell's network of both local and national matchmakers.
One of the services provided focuses on boutique matchmaking. Based on your intake profile, together we will custom design a program where either myself or the client will attend events for the purpose of augmenting the database of potential matches.
For those who choose to take advantage of Dr. Mandell's matchmaking services a success fee is charged for a relationship that lasts six months or longer. If a client is referred to a local or national matchmaker, fees are determined by the individual companies.
The initial intake is 90 minutes. The fee for this session is $250.00.
Coaching for either individual or couples is billed at $175.00 per hour. Packages of 8 pre-paid sessions are available at the reduced rate of $150. per hour.
Group sessions or seminars may be arranged with a minimum of ten participants at a cost of $40.00 per person.
Payment is due at each session or seminar.